Friday, June 03, 2005

Best Haircut in Grover Beach

Check out Gentlemen's Quarters (formerly "Beach Barbers") in Grover Beach for a great men's haircut. Includes the straight razor for the next, and an electric shoulder massage at the end. $14.

OK, I think I completed Voltaic in Myst III. I received a weird "drawing," and I don't know of any more puzzles. I made a little progress on Amateria where I managed to get the roof airborn. And on Edanna, I successfully got downstairs and raised the "mousetrap" like device. But now I'm stuck in both places, and I can't figure out what to do next. I'll take another look at it next week. The hardest thing about Edannna is figuring out both what and where the puzzle is to begin with.

Sadly I didn't run this morning. I forgot that I was planning to. I probably won't take the time to do so while visiting my parents this weekend. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home