Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Psalm 73:21-28

God gives us everything temporarily for a season. Let us love for that season and thank Him for the gift of that season, though it be impermanent. He gives and takes away. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

"Thus my heart was grieved,
And I was vexed in my mind.
I was so foolish and ignorant;
I was like a beast before You.
Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You hold me by my right hand.
You will guide me with Your counsel,
And afterward receive me to glory.

"Whom have I in heaven but You?
And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
My flesh and my heart fail;
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

"For indeed, those who are far from You shall perish;
You have destroyed all those who desert You for harlotry.
but it is good for me to draw near to God;
I have put my trust in the Lord God,
that I may declare all Your works."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home