Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Myst III: Exile

I finished Myst III: Exile last week -- the coolest part is the graphics at the completion of the Ameteria world. The puzzle for Narayan is very elegant and satisfying to solve but not obvious at all. (If you're stuck, re-read through Aitrus's book.)

I also started Myst IV: Revelations, but I'm still stuck near the beginning. I know how to transfer power between different devices, and I've found the different symbols around the island, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to actually USE the power yet. The levers all seem locked. Hopefully I can finish this before the release of Myst V: End of Ages.

I won the motorcyle auction on eBay and hired a company to transport the bike from Springfield to SLO. I have notified the seller, and at this point, I have only to await delivery of my Suzuki Bandit 600!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home